Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holly Get Your Gun!

Ever since the incident when that random dude exposed himself to me when I was walking home form the drug store, I have been thinking about getting some type of weapon. For some reason, I keep thinking about a gun, a cute small one that can fit in my clutch bag with an ivory handle, but of course, I am broke and a klutz. I can't afford a hand gun, and if I could, I would probably shoot myself with it.
Connie has a knife she carries with her that looks like the kind you stab vampires with in movies. It is more pretty than anything. If some dude ran up on her, I can't picture her digging in her purse and being able to stab him before he put her in his trunk.
It would be really kick-ass if I knew some type of self defense, but I don't. I can't kick my foot up more than an inch off the ground, and I have terrible hand-eye coordination.
I am thinking that my best bet would be to get some pepper spray and hook it to my key chain. Hopefully I wouldn't spray myself, lol. It is sad that I even have to take these precautions, but the cool thing out of all this is taking a trip to the army supply store.

No comments: