Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Faux Pas

Ok, so the other day Faux Mega came over.
It has taken me a minute to blog about it because I really don't know what to say...or how I want to say it...
Look, I know that I said a while back that I was disconnecting...erasing his number and such. And I did...but I saved this text he sent me, extracted his number, and saved it again. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME! Any way, he is the hottest dude I have ever dealt with, and I have been dying to get him back to my house. And not for a replay of the last visit, oddly enough, but to have a nice, G-Rated visit where we talked and got to know each other and all that sweet girly stuff.
Sigh.
Let me just say that I am a dumb ass.
He sent me two texts and after those two text, sent before he arrived at my door, I was still thinking that he really may want to get to know me and be my friend.
Text 1(sent after I said he could come over): Cool...u think you ready for this d*&k?
Text 2 (sent when he was in route): Hey! Just leavin...u ready to swallow this stick? Lol
Then, once he got here, he watched some sort of football thingy on his laptop and ate chicken from Popeyes, not offering to share! But all was forgiven because, in my room, was this gorgeous, chocolaty man!
The nails in the coffin? Well, I talked to him about his sexual history which, to say the least, is extensive. EXTENSIVE! When we first met, he told me he had a steady girlfriend in college. I found out on this latest visit that this was true...until she dumped him for religiously cheating on her!
But hey, the past is the past. I was willing to roll with it still, until he told me that he religiously has sex with the mothers of the little boys that he coaches on the peewee football team he volunteers with...WHAT?!
And yet still, that was OK, until he told me that he was quite serious about the texts he sent. This was bad because I have no intentions of blowing anyone...especially a guy who volunteers with at-risk youth just to do their moms! I felt like that was so trife, even though he is FINE!
So we didn't do anything, and he left here in what seemed to be annoyance.
Just to keep my last teaspoon of dignity, I am not going to tell you what I texted him when he left. But I will tell you that I cried the next morning because I felt stupid and was sad that what he wanted was all he wanted from me. I felt stupid for not getting the hint, when it was so clear, and for not telling him that I am a virgin. Maybe if I would have, he wouldn't have been so gross, but who knows if that is true or not.
Will I see him again? Probably not. And even after the clear disrespect and embarrassment, all I can say is that he is FINE!
Sigh.

No comments: