Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mr. Jones


Today I was walking up to the drug store to get my Reese's Cups, looking a complete mess, dressed in a red summer dress (it's cold outside), a bulky brown sweater, NO BRA, and a do rag, when I looked to my right and saw my third grade teacher Mr. Jones! Before I could turn my head in hopes that he didn't see me looking terrible he goes, "Hey Holly!" And I am all, "Mr. Jones!"
I was soooo EMBARRASSED! I had a major crush on him when I was a kid. You just don't understand! He was my first male teacher, and he allowed us to have animals and rotten food in the class room. He made learning so fun, and he liked my writing:) He told my mom that he thought I would be the first female president. I'm just sayin'...
The last time I saw him was when I was in high school at the funeral of a classmate that had died unexpectedly. I looked nice that day, but I vowed that the next time I saw him, I would be FINE! Fast forward to today...blah...what a nightmare! However, he looked great. He has dreads now instead of a high top, but he looks about the same.
Just take a good look at Mr. Jones and tell me he's not a total hottie! It takes a special type of man to wear a silver blazer.
Let it be said here and now, the next time I see Mr. Jones, I am going to be FINE...finger crossed.

No comments: