Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Flight Fun

Thirty minutes into my flight today a man got up to got to the bathroom and then passed out on his way to his seat. I slept through the whole drama. An old lady had to tell me about it on the flight shuttle. Apparently the flight attendant got on the speaker and summoned a medical professional like they do in movies! They gave him some orange juice and that was that.
Then there was this weird lady that I first noticed when we were waiting for the flight. She was RELENTLESSLY picking at her chin hair! I thought she was going to make herself ble ed. Then, when we boarded, she went back and forth to the bathroom twice before we even took off!
Some kind of way, she got moved in front of me. Shereclined her seat on my legs, putting her wiry, gross hair in my face. Then, every time she got up to go potty or move to let Video Vixen go potty, she would step on my feet with the weight of ten men, even though she wasn't fat.
This lady with really bad legs or a bad back or knees or something got on the van. She had to be carried onto the van, and she was not a tiny lady. When some passengers tried to get off the van, she said she couldn't move, and asked if they could move past her. Then she let out a cry that made my blood run cold. She was clearly in pain. How did she even make it on the plane?
I wonder what will go down on the way home. There is always some craziness at LAX.

No comments: