Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Bit of Bush

It's funny what a boy can see in a split second.
So, I told ya'll about the tall young woman that Brownie went out with. Well, besides her being Amazonian, they hit it off. After their lunch, they went outside to chat. Apparently, she was sitting on her car, moved back to adjust herself, and Brownie saw her underwear because she had on a dress.
"It happens," I said. "At least her underwear was clean."
"Yeah, but I think she has a bush."
In a millisecond, Brown was able to assess that this girl had a bush.
And I have to ask, what is wrong with having a bush? I mean, the girl is grown! I blame this on these spa junkie women that have made the newborn vagina the "in" thing.
I get nervous about men that are too in to that, just like I get nervous about men that like women who look like kids, but I can't lie and say that I have not thought about getting a Brazilian just like, when I get mad at my 'fro, I have thought of getting perm. Naturally, I went to Haynes about the situation a while back.
"No I do not get Brazilians just like Ruth (my grandmother) would never get a Brazilian."
And that was that.
It's so complicated a woman. When they don't want your hair straight and your boobs fake, they want your vagina bald. I hate to think of what scary thing men will think of next that is painful but alluring in their eyes.

No comments: