Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Make-Up Pick Me Up


Make-Up makes me so happy, lipgloss in particular.
I have a hugh NY and Co. clutch bag in my closet stuffed with lip gloss, many of them still unopened. And at random times, I find myself shuffling through its contents, as if I am not more than familiar with all the brands and colors mixed in it.
It's just something about it. The soft clank that the tubes make against each other as I pick through them- the subtle smell of newness and oil. I love it!
Recently, I had to give some of my gloss away, because it was just getting crazy. But that didn't help my addiction, because I am already working on replenishing my collection. If I could completely transfer my food addiction to my addiction to lip gloss, I could be 120 by the end of the year with 9 clutches full of gloss on my shelf. Ahh...what a sweet dream, 9 bags of gloss.

No comments: