Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Something Ghetto

My younger brother Cass is in college. He is going into his sophomore year, and as of right now, my family is dealing with the usual right before school financial aid dramas.
Drama of the week? His financial aid counselor decided to go on a vacation at a time when the rest of the aid counselors were busy...doing their jobs! Anyway, she returned to the office this week, a week before school starts, tanned and ready to go. However, because she has been gone so long, all the work-study slots are filled, and my brother will not be receiving it as part of his aid package...AGAIN!
So as a solution to this, my mother decided to call the office with a major my-son-shouldn't-have-to-pay-ish attitude. Tanned Counselor didn't appreciate her tone and hung up...possibly. And I say possibly because it is very likely in our house that the call dropped.
Either way, it doesn't matter. Mommy is mad, and wants to "see" her when we drive my brother back. Just a little something ghetto I decided to share.

No comments: