Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Computer Drama

I blog to you today from my neighborhood library. Having a laptop has spoiled me. I forgot just how annoying and disgusting it was to have people breathing hard and blowing their nose two inches away from you. This random woman has been hacking down my back for the past five minutes, and I have come to terms within the past two hours with the fact that I have probably contracted some random, tropical, deadly airborne disease!
Why am I here? Because my three weeks old Toshiba can't pick up wireless Internet, and the lovely (clenched teeth) techies at the Toshiba call center have no idea what is up. You can only return a laptop to Best Buy before two weeks and, and, since I could not afford a warranty, I am stuck here, blogging beside annoying children, gum smackers, stomach growlers, and losers. I will be sending it in for repair but, until then, I will be sitting at Computer 7 wishing I could take a nap.

No comments: