Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Couchie Clipping

Yesterday I was chatting with my editor, and she asked me why I didn't arch my eyebrows. I told her I was a fan of the Burt from Sesame Street look.
Then she goes, "Well, I hope you shave that," and gave me a head nod to the lap.
I had to disappoint her. Nope, I don't do anything to the ol' croch. No triming, shaving, waxing, nothing. For a brief minute, I almost let Fran talk me into getting a Brazillian, but then I woke up. That would have been crazy!
I guess you could tip your hat to my refusal to "maintain" my lady parts to laziness and being freaked out. No one is going to see my vag but me, so I really have no need to do anything with it, other than, of course, wash it.
Plus, I give the side eye to women that want a 2 year old looking jayjay and I give the arm fold eye roll to men who like them too. Why? Um...I'm sure you've seen enough Law and Order SVU episodes to guess.
So, not taking my editor's advice, I'm keeping my vag as is because it's mine and I can. I hit puberty at 12 and have NO desire to go back in time.

No comments: