Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flashback Backtrack

So I am up early this morning. I can't say that I know why, but I am. To entertain myself, I was on Youtube, looking up random videos, when I decided to look up "Sex is on My Mind" by Blu Light, a song I haven't heard in a while and a song that I really like. Any who, the song was not on for three seconds before I realized why I haven't heard it in a while: it is the song that reminds me of the disaster that was FauxMega.
Now, I am feeling shitty about myself and slutty and for some reason, scared. Not sure exactly where the fear comes into play, but it is definitely there. Note to self: "Sex is on My Mind" is a no-no song. I can never listen to it again. Man, if I keep assigning songs to men who have done me wrong, I probably won't even be able to listen to the radio by the time I am 30!

No comments: