Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tippity Toe

So last year before all of my dating dramatics, I joined a dating site for fatties.
I know, it sounds silly, but I had to find my niche, you know? And although I do not go on the site often, I get email updates that tell me that men have favorited my profile. This makes me smile.
And it makes me think that maybe it is time to fully put the tragic examples of Boy I Went On Date With and FauxMega behind me and tippity toe back onto the dating scene. I know that I said that I sworn off men. And I did. But summer is a comin' around the corner, and, due to the sales I have taken advantage of, I will be looking my most devastating in new maxi dresses. I will also be at my most horniest, so yes, bring on the boys (I kid, I kid...I think).
Surfing the fatty site, I get excited. It's like shopping for new shoes! All of these single men with their gross topless bathroom pics and cheesy "About Me" section taglines. I get getty just thinking about it! Yes, it is now time to cautiously yet happily tippity toe back onto to the scene.

No comments: