Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey Ya'll

I am so sorry that I have been abandoning ya'll. If I would have written you earlier in the week, I would have been writing you from a place of great emotional distress. And I didn't want that, couldn't have it. Here is the deal: I am on deadline, Connie and I got in a major argument, my brother may have to leave college, and, for the cherry on top: I am missing Mardi Gras for the first time in eight years! I was really in a stink guys.
Now, I am kind of in a Que Sera Sera type of mood. I have a 1,000 stories due, but please believe me when I say that I am spiritually drained. Dorothy has invited me to stay with her in Nashville for a minute. I think I will take her up on the offer. I just need to spiritually regroup in a positive environment. I am no super Christian, but I am here to holler, there is a difference between being tired and being spiritually drained. Can I get an Amen?

No comments: