Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Delusional Love

My homie has a homie that is in love with her. We will call her...Daisy. And my friend has tried to be as gentle with Daisy as possible as to not hurt her feelings, but Daisy doesn't take hints well. She is totally smitten and a serial texter. I suggested she do something passive aggressive like change her number. Homie refuses. I don't see this girl going away anytime soon, and I pray it doesn't end in with crying.
Truth be told, I am a total Daisy, sadly. It's funny because I see the hints, I just flat out disregard them. Most recently Daisy moment: last night. I was talking to P (I hear your sighs) and he was talking about how much he wants to get married and how the men at his mosque were setting him up with this lady. And I was thinking to myself. "Silly boy, don't you know you are talking to your wife?" Ha! Then he was telling me about how he met some lady at the Boost Mobile stand and they are going out on a date. This didn't bother me because I expect this to go nowhere. Why? Well, natural, until he starts dating me, all his relationships will be fruitless. Crazy right? I know it's crazy, but what can I say, I'm a Daisy.

No comments: