Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

YUCK!

So, I can hear my roommate having sex right now.
YUCK!
I have put on my headphones but, during the split second it takes for the playlist to go to the next song, I can hear one of her moans.
Excuse me as I roll over in a hole and die. GROSS!
Luckily, when I was in school, I was spared the whole sex/ roommate thing. We couldn't have visitors Freshman year, my Sophomore roomie was a lesbian that had a girlfriend off campus, my roomie junior year had a boyfriend back home and would fly home stand by once a month to go visit, and my roomie senior year spent all of her time out of the room because I was a terrible roommate (story for another post, another time).
I think God spared me because he knew how grossed and weirded out I would be if I heard anytype of questionable noise going on in my room outside of a snore.
And now this.
Tis are the joys of living with someone else in their house, particularly someone who largely doesn't give a fuck.
Eyeroll. Ewwwww....

No comments: