Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brotherly Love

On Friday my mom and I drove to pick my brother Cass up from college. I was all super excited! My brother and I are really close, and I get all geeked up when he comes home for holidays. He is closer to my age than my other two siblings, so we have deep discussions and watch racially charged stand-up comedy. I was not aware that I would miss him so much when he went away to college, and with the drama going on in my house of late, I could not wait for his return.
Sadly to say, he has been home for almost two days and all he has done is sit in his room and sext some chick he met online. He has knocked on my door occasionally, I'm guessing when random sext girl was taking a leak, seen what I was doing, then promptly ran back to his room when his phone jingled, alerted that he just got a message. On the bright side, we did watch that Bill Maher movie with me tonight, but he fell asleep.
My brother has always been a bit of a loner, and I guess I should be happy that he making friends, especially girls, but I feel all left out. Could talking on the phone with a girl really be more fun than watching Betty Davis SNL clips on Hulu with your big sis?
I guess so.
I really hope that his whole summer vacation isn't like this.

No comments: