Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Look

I went to the gym yesterday to, you know, hang out. At the gym, they have these individual rooms where classes take place. Well, in one of the vacant rooms, this chick was practicing for her fitness competition...in those clear stiletto stripper shoes, some boy shorts, and a "bra." I was hatin' on her at like a level 10. While pretending to work on one of the machines, I watched the men at the gym crowd around the window to watch her practice her routine, which included standing like a beauty queen, flexing her amazing legs, while smiling like an idiot.
So what's the problem? I want men to look at me like that, like they want to have sex with me and touch on me and stuff. And not just any men, but buff, sexy men like the ones at the gym.
But can I achieve this without being super in shape? Can I do it without somehow objectifying myself like this girl?
I want to say yes, but I don't think so. Because I am the opposite of this lady and attract the opposite type of man. And I am a bit tired of having to entertain men I am not at all attracted to or interested in because they are the type of man typically attracted to girls like me!
Unfortunately, I am not willing to change myself for such an obnoxious reason, thus depleting my self-respect and dignity, so as the old saying goes, "You always want you can't have."

No comments: