Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sour Grapes

OK, immediate update: I just got off the phone with Curious and he is not coming down here as predicted, thus no NC-17 action and no all-expense paid trip to the movies. I am annoyed. Now I will have to go by myself or worse, with my girlfriends that I see like all of the time, to see Sex In the City 2, the first movie that I have really wanted to see in a long time and yes, I am sour grapes about it.I mean, is it so hard to come through and do what you say that you are going to do? This is not just about the movie or even getting to see him, which I really wanted to do by the way. It's about getting my hopes up then giving me the shaft. Every man I have ever met has had a horrible case of Goingbackonmyworditis or The Imfullofshits and I have to say, it is making me angry. Not mad and not annoyed. Angry.
A wise woman once told me that men will treat you how they feel you will let them treat you. There is a woman in Atlanta that is going to see Sex in the City 2 this weekend with a man that said he would take her and is actually going to do it. I need to figure out the difference between me and that woman so I can fix whatever glitch attracts sorry men to me. Until I can rectify this problem, I guess I better go on Fandango and try to purchase my ticket. I am sure the theaters will be crowded.

No comments: