Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Bday

I'm cramping. I feel bloated, and I have a headache. It's that time of the month. Yesterday marked the one month countdown until my 26 birthday. I think I will need chocolate to get through this.
The other day Faux Mega came over here (which is another post entirely) and he said that he wants to be done with grad school by the summer. I wanted to claw his eyes out. I want to be done with grad school. May will mark 4 years that I have been out of school. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything! I could have gone to grad school twice by now!
The most horrible thing about it is that there is no one to blame but myself- dragging my feet because I enjoyed my job so much. But I am officially old as hell, or will be in a month, and I am having a hard time envisioning my future.
I wish I was 18 again, where my biggest issue was what senior I was going to have to pay to go get me a daiquiri. I want to crawl in a circle and stay there all day. The cramps are getting unbearable.

No comments: