Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks Alot

So, it's Thanksgiving again, and I am going to eat with my family at my aunt's house.
The holidays are always uncomfy for me because I don't feel like my family has ever liked me. For the most part, this has always been the case. Now, for that extra pinch of uncomfy, my cousin has invited some of his college friends over. I HATE it when he does that, and I don't understand why he does. You can cut the weirdness when we are all together with a knife! I would never want to expose any of my friends to that.
How can I describe it? It just feels like somebody wants to say something or start something but is hesitant to do so. So we all sit around, sort of choosing our words wisely. Then, add couzo's college buds, and there is this feeling of everyone trying to be nice as to not embarrass my cousin.
Sigh.
One thing is for sure: I know the food is going to be good, even if the company isn't. I will let you know how this goes but I have to tell you, my expectations are NOT high.

No comments: