Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Friends

So Boy I Went On Date With broke it to me, again, that he just wants to be friends.
Eye roll.
Now who is going to pay me attention and make-out with me? I have had a mere taste of male attention, and now I want it all the time.
He is nice and he is fun to talk to, and I guess we can be "friends." I want to be his friend. But at the same time, I CAN NOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF YET ANOTHER PLATONIC MALE FRIEND- yet another guy pal that I am attracted to that will call me for advice about what they should do about the girls that they actually want to be with. That was my role while I was in college, and I am trying to break out of that shell before I am that 50 year old single woman that is a "God mother" to all of her friends' kids because she never met anybody.

No comments: