Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Moooo!

I feel like a total cow. Just a matter of days before I am leaving town, and I feel like I am a ton!
I have been eating like crazy because I am horny and bored and hungry. Really, really hungry.
I don't want to sound like the stereotypical fatty here, but I am sooooo hungry all of the time! I have these cravings that will not go away, especially for sweets. If I do not cool it, not only are my hips going to be like 100 inches wide, but I am going to have zits all over my face!
So tomorrow, I am going to cleanse. I would start today, but I can't. My aunt has offered to take me to Popeye's and I can't turn that down. Any who, I am going to drink tea all day. I heard on TV that Janet Jackson only drinks tea and honey on Sunday's to get rid of access pounds. So, tomorrow I will kick it the JJ way until I stop feeling gross. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: