Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

OMG!

Just a few minutes ago I walked up to the drug store to get some snacks and this guy calls over for me to come to his car. So I shake my head and turn the corner and he pulls up next to me and he is like, "Let me get your number." And I am like, "Give me yours." And he says something about his phone being off, so I give him mine. Then he asks me if I need a ride home and I tell him I don't. So he says that he is going to stay parked and watch me walk away. At this point, I hightail it to across the street to see him turning around in the parking lot. I figure he is going home, but when I turn around again I see that he is parked, watching me walk.
So I keep walking and he pulls up next to me, JACKING HIS DICK, and he goes, "Do you like that?" And I blurt, "I'm going to call the police," and he drove off.
I really don't know what to say.

No comments: