Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"People"

So the day before yesterday I invited boy I went on date with to come over for some light conversation and heavy making out.
Later, after he left, he texted me and wanted to know what I was doing and if I had finished packing. I told him that I hadn't even started because I was thinking of are day together...essentially. He called me immediately. I was like, "What's up?" And he was like, "Don't text me stuff like that because "people" go through my phone."
"People?"
OK, dude has an iPhone. I don't know a lot about technology, but I do know that he needs like a special code to go through it because I have tried and couldn't. Second, he is 23. Who is going through his phone? His Mama? If I couldn't get into it I know she couldn't. The only person I know who could get into his stuff is a girlfriend, so I asked him if he had one. I knew he had an ex, but silly Holly forgot to ask about the present.
"No, I don't have a girlfriend."
Silence.
"What, you don't believe me?"
"I believe you until you give me reason not to."
Lets say, just for kicks, that he is a boy and that he's lying. Would it be bad if I continued making out with him occasionally? I mean, I did ask and he said no. Isn't that really all I need to know? And yes, that's a bit tryf. I will admit, but it took time to find a good, clean guy to make out with! Yes, I am sure there is something fishy here. But I don't have plans of having sex with him. Does it even matter?

No comments: