Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hips Don't Lie

Today I caught my reflection in the mirror and almost screamed. My hips are spreading like butter!
I am not a nutritionist, but I am assuming it is because I don't have the money to buy real food so all I eat are Ramon noodles and candy. If I didn't know me and decided to judge me by my hips, I would assume that I had 12 kids already!
This is not good. I literally can not afford to gain anymore weight. But it s not easy, not having the cash to buy food that is worth a damn health wise. Today, for dinner, I had Reese's Cups!
I already know the solution. I have to get back in the gym, whether I want to or not. When I was going three times a week, I did not feel like I was losing anything. But I realize now that I was at least maintaining the weight I was at.
So off to the gym on Sunday and yes, I will be getting in the pool. Hopefully I can nip this hip business in the bud before it gets scary.

No comments: