Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

An East Point 'Ween

I was a cat or a mouse, not sure which.

I made sure to get good candy. I hated it when I was little when I only got gum and peppermints.

The first treaters.


Best costume, but only because I couldn't get a pic of the kid that was a flying purple people eater.

 The demanding bunch. They told me what pieces they wanted and dug in my candy bowl!
Cute right?

These girls are cousins, not sisters. Don't get it wrong!
 
Last year no one knocked on my door for Halloween. I was VERY disappointed, because Halloween is one of my fav holidays. But this year, it was almost like they wouldn't stop coming! The treaters wiped me out of candy in less than an hour! Fran alerted me that I gave them too much each, lol. But they were all so adorable...and weirded out when I asked to take their pics after I gave them the candy. There was a lot of rush and fuss on my end for just 45 minutes out of the night, but it was worth it.