Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Review: NEST Candles

Am I the only person that can't sleep without burning a candle? I love them, they help me to relax. I also love room fresheners and infusers. But I have never really been a fan of holiday scents. I don't like my room smelling like cinnamon sticks or candy canes. NEST Fragrances has a great collection of holiday candles and room fresheners. Their holiday room freshener is the best! It's soft, it's sweet, and most importantly for me, it puts me in mind of the holidays without being overwhelming. You als HAVE to try their Birchwood Pine Votive Candle. It's a rich, clean scent, perfect if you, like me, are not into the super sweet holiday scents. It's long-lasting, but it's not thick. Take a gander at all of the NEST collections at http://www.nestfragrances.com/.