Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Review: ModCloth Holiday Plus Size Collection


Refined Finalist Dress, $129.99

Well Fancy That Dress, $149.99
When The Night Comes Dress in Nior, $99.99
 
I have been a fan of ModCloth for a LONG time. Modcloth.com is a mecca for all things amazing. There is no way that you can go to their site and not find something that you have to have. Until recently, I had no idea that they had a plus-size collection. Many of their clothes, including their dresses (which they are known for) now go all the way up to a 4X (28/30)! The best thing about this collection is that it did not sacrifice style for size. It has the same elegant, vintage flare as anything else sold on the site. My favorite pieces in their holiday collection are the dresses. Call me a girly-girl, but I just can't get enough of the lace, gold, and belted waists. Above are my three favorites.