Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Bounce Back

Trying to rededicate yourself to working out after you have fallen off the wagon and gotten ran over  by it is VERY hard. People always told me it was imperative to stick with it, now I see why. Starting over again sucks.
As you know, my last day at the gym was a COMPLETE nightmare. I will not lie. In typical Holly fashion I was prepared to give up and polish off the rest of my Halloween candy. But I didn't. I went to the gym with my aunt yesterday and took the AquaFit class, which is pretty much water aerobics. And no, you don't burn a lot of calories in the class. But it was more important for me to just be in the gym because if I didn't go again, I knew I wouldn't go again.
It was fun but I have obviously gained weight. My swimsuit cut across my ass like a G-string. I was fully aware of this before my aunt had to announce, "I think you have gained weight. It looked like you were wearing a thong."
But you know your girl Holls. Not even having my ass exposed will keep me out of the water.