Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ivette's Tips

As a model, philanthropist, fashion connoisseur, and champion equestrian, it is hard to believe that Ivette Concepcion Saucedo, the 2013 Queen of the Universe, has time for a beauty regimen (or even needs one). Yet somehow, she still finds time to be flawless. Here is how she stays gorgeous, using everything from lemons to cocoa butter:

•I believe it [beauty] starts internally. There's nothing more radiant than glowing skin to me, so drinking plenty of water is the thing that helps me the most. But my main secret is a drinking
Royal Jelly on an empty stomach. I swear by it!

•I love giving my self facials once a week. One great exfoliant I use is made by mixing sugar and lemons. The lemons act as a organic acid and it tastes yummy too!

• As a voluptuous Latina, curves have to be maintained with exercise. But even with that, cellulite is difficult to avoid, so I keep a jar of coffee grinds in my shower and I scrub it on my legs and let it sit for a few minutes. It really helps!

•Ever since I was a little girl, I have used Palmer's Cocoa Butter on my body when I get out of the shower. It's hydrating but it isn't greasy.
You can find more info on Ivette here.