Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Gap and Styld.by event with ItsArkeedah


Me an Arkeedah McCormick of ItsArkeedah.com, one of the hosts of the event.

Arkeedah and her ultra chic friend, FriendsWithVintage.

Me and the amazing photog, Kat Goduco.

Me and Leslie, my old college roomie.
 
So Tuesday was just one of those traumatic days. I was supposed to go to a Miss Jessie's Product Launch but I had computer drama that left me in tears. I swear, nothing has made me cry over the years like my computer and my phone. Any way, the issue was resolved, and I was able to make it to the Gap and Styld.by event at Lenox Mall, hosted by Arkeedah McCormick of ItsArkeedah, to see their  latest collection. It's very early 80s, so of course, it was fun. It will be a  cold day in fat girl fashion hell before you catch me in those shorts that look like blue jean panties, but again, the looks were fun. There were a lot of trendy sisters in the house, and as you know, nothing makes me smile like trends. Plus, they had food and cocktails.
As I was leaving the event, I also ran into my old college roommate Leslie Topps, PR and songwriting extraordinaire. All an all, I am glad my computer got over its PMS so I could feel comfy leaving the house without it shutting down:)