Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: New Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Smooth

I hate wearing lotion in the summer, but if there was ever a time that you couldn't get away with not putting it on, it is now. I feel like it makes me sweat more. Am I alone in this? On top of that, my skin DRINKS lotion like you won't believe! So I am constantly reapplying and reapplying. I am known to carry a full bottle in my purse, depending on how much leg I am showing. So I was eager to try the new Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Smooth, and I think I have found my new lotion for the season. It smells good and it is very light. Plus, the Vaseline Jelly micro-droplets coupled with the aloe allow it to go on smoothly and refreshingly. I put it on after my shower and didn't have to reapply it all day. THIS NEVER HAPPENS IN MY LIFE! I think this may be love:)
Rating: