Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

ModCloth's Plus-Size Swim Favorites

I don't know what summer means to you, but it means that it's time to hit the water for me. I love swimming, and I have always been annoyed by two things: the idea that plus-size women do not or should not swim in public and that our swimwear should not be trendy. I mean, how whack and mean is that?! With that being said, I am, again, excited about what Modcloth has to offer on the plus-size end. Not only are their suits extra cute, but the cut is amazing, tucking away any problem areas in the midsection. Above are some of Modcloth's favorites for summer. Below is the pricing info, from left to right.
Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Navy, $66.99
Composed by the Pool One-Piece Swimsuit in Navy, $66.99
                       Bathing Beauty One-Piece Swimsuit in Peacock, $66.99
     Flip Turn It Up One-Piece Swimsuit in Floral, $89.99
 Beach Read Cover-Up Dress in Coral, $59.99
 These and more styles can be found at ModCloth.com.