Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Giving Me Life 4: Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

Short story: Not too long ago I was on Facebook and came across the page of a girl I went to high school with. I SCREAMED! For us to have gone to high school together, she looked a good ten years older then me. She already had wrinkles. Can you imagine? Wrinkles before you are even 30! It dawned on me then that I needed to take taking care of my skin seriously- doing something besides letting water run on my face in the shower.
After using the Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask, my face felt so smooth! I have sensitive skin and had tried a facial scrub before and found it to be too strong. But this oatmeal scrub was really soothing and made my face feel so soft. I used it as a mask, keeping it on my face for about five minutes. Here's to the fist step to making my skin fab for the long run.       
Nourished and Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask, $4.59
Target.com