Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Giving Me Life 3: Mary's Gone Crackers




Before you even say anything yes, I am well aware that this is my second "Giving Me Life" on cookies. Yes, I LOVE cookies! I feel the same way about cookies that most people feel about fine wine. They are the best snack ever but, of course, not the healthiest. That's why I was both excited and skeptical when I was forwarded information on Mary's Gone Crackers. Mary's makes all types of snacks- cracker, cookies, pretzels, and they are all organic and gluten-free. I didn't know what to expect. I can see a cookie being organic, but gluten-free?! How would that work? But let me just say, these cookies are amazing! They are chewy, they are sweet. And I dare say that they taste better than the full of crap cookies that I keep in my purse. My favorite are the ginger snaps, but they are all tasty. I'd offer you one of mine but they are all gone.
Visit Mary's Gone Crackers here.