Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Is It Possible To Sniff Your Problems Away?

               

Secret: I have the worst time sleeping at night and I am always stressed. So I was happy when I  had the opportunity to try the Tata Harper roll on Aromatic Treatments in Stress and Bedtime. You roll the fragrances on your wrists or hands and then sniff. Doing so is supposed to help you relax. I LOVE aromatherapy candles, so I was eager to see how the roll-on would work.
The  scents are very strong and floral, and upon putting on each wrist, I didn't know how to feel about them. However, throughout the night, I found myself going back and forth to my wrists for a sniff! I was drawn more to the wrist with Bedtime on it, although, after application, both scents slowly became very calming. I can see using both roll-ons before bedtime becoming a habit. I will update you in two weeks on how using these products long term has helped with my stress and sleep.
Not sold on this form of aromatherapy? Find out more about the products and how they work here from Tata herself.



Tata Harper Aromatic Treatments in Bedtime and Stress, $60