Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: Ramy One Stop Shopping Mascara

I never have the best experiences with mascara which really stinks, because it is one of the few pieces of makeup I wear everyday. I find most advertisements to be a fib, and my lashes (which are not very long to begin with) end up clumped together and usually, despite what it says on the fancy tube, its not waterproof and ends up running down my face. Who knew that my mascara savior would come from a brand that I wasn't familiar with?!
The Ramy One Stop Shopping Mascara ($19, Ramy.com) separated my lashes and elongated them, making it look like I actually had a full set, which has NEVER happened to me before. And I fiddled with my eyes all day as I do everyday  (I know, not a good habit), and there was very minimal smudging. It makes me wonder what other cool cosmetic gems Ramy has under it's sleeve (like it's Lip Oil).
Rating: