Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Yay is for Organics

 
There are so many trends in natural hair care that I can hardly keep up! I fall somewhere in between those naturalistas that use a million products a day, and those that use actual food like eggs and mayonnaise to maintain their 'fros. But I have always been excited about the amazing reports of those naturals that only use organic products. I never did because I assumed that organic hair products, much like organic food, would be too expensive. Then I was sent the Aubrey Organics Biotin Repair products.
For me, the star of the trio, which includes a shampoo, conditioner, and scalp tonic, is the conditioner. It is no secret that conditioner is super important for those of us with natural hair for repair and hydration and so on and so on. I leave my conditioner in to aid in finger detangling my hair, then I rinse it out. But after applying the Aubrey Organics Biotin Repair Condition, I could feel my hair detangling on its own while I was still in the shower! Not possible right? WRONG! The conditioner made my hair feel really light and made detangling really, really easy.
My amazing experience with Aubrey makes me wonder what else the brand and other organic brands have to offer. To be continued:)
Aubrey Organics Biotin Repair Conditioner, $10.98