Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Bi-Curious Curiosity

As you all probably know, Fantasia Barrino recently tried to hack herself, and when she talked about it on TV, she said she knew what she was doing. She was just tired of men and their "bullshit."
I have been hearing this a lot from some of my girlfriends, but they are not swallowing pills, they are just jumping ship and going for girls. They are over men. They have had it. At 25 they are burnt out, and they feel like they have already seen the best, and the worst, that men have to offer. They are over it.
As I listened to one of my girls tell me about her new, beautiful med school girl crush, I frowned a bit. I think it is presumptuous to think that no more man = no more bullshit. I mean, it's not like no woman no cry. Anyone can hurt you. Maybe the blow is softer from a girl...and prettier. But for some reason I doubt it. Anyone with the ability to love you has the ability to hurt you. Va-jay-jay or no va-jay-jay.
But what can I say. Some of my friends are lonely and just want something new. I am eager to see how the bi-curious story ends.

No comments: