Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moving on Out

Due to a very unfortunate swirl of events, I am moving out of the house I live in with my family and moving in with my friend Connie. And I know that I should be excited. This is my first real adult world roomie! But on the same hand, I am totally scared. I will very much so miss my family. Their craziness is what keeps me...I'm not sure what it keeps me, but it is very much a big part of my life.
I am starting to detach from my room, which is painful, because you all should know by now how hard it is for me to detach from things. I'm not going to lie, I've cried about it. I have to start packing soon too. Man, if this was a scene on The Real World, I imagine that the background song would be "No Air" by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown as I longingly look at my family from the front seat of the moving van.

No comments: