Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dress Up

I haven't been feeling so happy lately, so I decided to dress up really cute, all to sit in front of my computer all day.
I got a text from Curious yesterday, which is weird. I hadn't heard from him in so long I thought that he pulled a P and just detached himself from the train wreck. However, he has been working overtime and texted me just to let me know that he has been working and that he misses me. I am still not sure how I feel about him but he is nice, and it is nice to be missed.
A good friend of me and Dorothy's is getting married in December. It is one of the few marriages of my young buddies that I feel may last. So I ask Dorothy how she figured our friend knew her fiance was the one and not just a dude she was in love with for the time being. If I married every man I thought I was in love with from 16 up, I would have so many rocks on my fingers you would think I was Zsa Zsa Gabor! But Dorothy cleared up my thinking. She informed me that I have it all wrong. That there is no "one." You just work on a guy that is nice until you can see yourself with them forever and then get hitched. Create a man you can tolerate- don't waste time with fantasies.
With that being said, maybe my "one" is more like Curious and less like Drake.

No comments: