Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Jesus Piece

Do you remember me telling you guys that I was getting back on the God wagon? I'm not going to go into detail, but I will say that I have somewhat fallen off the wagon and plummetted to the ground.
Why? I guess I am just annoyed. I know that I should pray and all, but I also know that God knows what I need, and I am kind of peeved that I have to go to him when he can see that my life is in the shitter. And no, I don't think that he has forgotten about me. His love for me is clear. But my family has been evicted. They are living in an extended day motel. My mom has been unemployed for two years. My brother is in college and consistently a thousand dollars away from having to come home. On top of this, my face is breaking out. All I want to know is...WHEN IS HE GOING TO STEP IN ALREADY??? I guess I have to pray about it.

No comments: