Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mental Crush

I find that when I am in a not so desirable place in my life, I develop crushes to take my mind off of my crap. Seeing that I am no longer in college and don't know very many men, you would think that this is hard for me. Wrong! I just dig in my undergraduate memory banks and find one.
So who is my new mental crush? A boy I could not stand from college that I have not spoken to in three years. I don't even think he is one of my Facebook buddies, and surprise surprise, he is like one of Ps best friends.
I could not stand this guy. He was so macho, it was suffocating. But he was very good looking. Very. Classically handsome, but this was usually clouded by his miserable attitude towards women.
So now, this dude that I pretty much do not know is popping up in my thoughts and fantasies. I need a new crush, preferable one that is tangible.

No comments: