Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nakie Phi Nakie

My roommates love to be naked, which is OK, only I can't stand nudity. I feel like this is going to be a major learning experience.
Last night Connie knocked on my door, completely naked, just reminding me to turn the shower water off all the way. And the night before last, I woke up to Cinnamon wrapped in a towel the size of washcloth as she was getting ready for work. Their thing is that we are all girls, so what's the point?
Guys, I have a BIG issue with nudity. Always have and I don't know why. I just feel like people should be naked the way God intended: in the dark and alone. And nudity isn't new to me. My aunt and mother are nudies, walking to the kitchen naked to go get some water. But I'm still sensitive to it. I think it is just one of those things that I will never get over. I don't care what the liberal thinkers and the nudity magazines say, people look better clothed.

No comments: