Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Dial Me ATT

So my Internet was on the fritz and the ATT man had to come out. Can I just say that he was FINE! He was just such a...man, you know? Like he was tall and big and buff and brown and FINE!
It was so embarrassing because the first time he came to my house to do repairs, my roommate and I looked like trash, still in our night clothes looking a hot mess. He was supposed to come yesterday and didn't. He left a message on my voicemail and immediately called back.
"My damn phone died yesterday, but I am coming over there to get you set up. Let's do the damn thang."
Yes...lets.
Today, I was prepped for his visit, showered, dressed in a dress with afro picked.
As he sat at my computer, doing whatever computer dudes do, I just sat and stared at him, licking my lips. He was just TOO FINE! Watching him looking all good, I just wanted to get up and kiss and am rub his shoulders and all of that good stuff. I wanted to start a witty conversation, but couldn't. I got all shy and such and couldn't say much, other than, "Thank you for coming out!" I don't feel like he was interested, but he did wave my repair fees. I guess I should just cut my losses, but I'm holding on to his business card. Perhaps I can mold him into a phone cake buddy.

No comments: