Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

No Sexy No Talky

My roomie Connie is a man-eater.
It is so funny because it is not often that you meet a girl that really acts and thinks like a boy.
For Connie, men are disposable. She uses them for sex and nothing more. She doesn't want to be their friend, their girlfriend, their pal, nothing. If they are not talking hook-up, she hangs up. Of course, opposites attract, so all she meets are men that say they want a casual relationship but really want a wifey. Little do they know, Connie is not the one. I sat with my mouth open last night as she went off.
"So he called me yesterday to see if I was OK." She had been sick. "And I was like, if you ain't callin' about fuckin', don't call me! Do worry about how I'm doing!"
I have to say that it's a bit refreshing, watching men stumble over themselves and be confused for a change, but she is so not a girl that it is scary. Most girls would swoon if a guy called to check up on us. Pulling a stunt like that with Connie will have her moving on to the next cut buddy. She is so cold, that she has been known to kick a man IMMEDIATELY out of the house after sex.
She is like a real-life Samantha! She can not stay faithful. She is consistently on to the next one. But if I wonder if that would get lonely. I mean wouldn't you want to be committed to someone.
Sitting before me naked wrapped in a blanket, she simply answered, "Nope."

No comments: