Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blah Day

I am already sad that I have not heard from New Boy. On top of that, I woke up every ten minutes last night because my sinuses are draining. Then, Connie has asked me to clean the bathroom which I truly do NOT want to do.
As I mope through the house sipping on tea I am literally deafened by the self-pity orchestra of violins playing in my head. I just want to roll up in a ball and watch Youtube but of course, I can not, because I have to clean the bathroom.
To add insult to injury, Curious hit me up last night via text. He simply wanted to know what I was up to and when he could come see me. You know, I am BEYOND unimpressed. 1, he has been asking when he can come see me...just come! 2, I feel like I get sent the same old text every two months from this guy. 3, I am just over it. Over. It.
I am hungry. I want to fry myself some chicken but it is so frozen that I will probably have to have it for dinner instead of lunch. The only way my day could be anymore blah is if someone just randomly walks over and steps on my foot. Be right back, I have to refill my tea mug.

No comments: