Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The New Boy-Cont.

After meeting up with New Boy yesterday I am confident beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have ruined any chance of hearing from him ever again.
I met him down the street, so that he would not know where I lived, to give him a hug before he went to work. He asked me to take a ride with him and I was hesitant, seeing that everyone I told was convinced he could be a serial killer. But I got in anyway and we road down the street before going to the drug store parking lot to chat. This he did not want to do because it was hot, and I think he thought he was coming over to my house. Which is weird, because I did not tell him that.
Can I just say that I was nervous, primarily because this is the first man that has ever tried to talk to me that was attractive and had something going for himself. I really could not believe he was interested in me because he was so good looking, which I think could have been misread through my body language as not having interest which is not so because I was TOTALLY interested.
We hugged and departed.
So after talking to a couple of friends, I realized that I am prudish and watch too much CSI. How many people really get chopped up and thrown in the basement by men they let in their homes? So I texted him to apologize for the odd first meeting. No response. I text him hours later to see what he is up to. No response. So I decided to invite him over to watch a movie to make up for odd first meeting. Straight to voicemail. Left voicemail. No call back. Texted him to see if he got voicemail and of course, silence.
No need to shake your heads readers. I fully realize how desperate I look right about now.
Tomorrow we were supposed to be going to the movies since we tossed the park idea. I don't feel like that is going to happen. It was going to be my first date! He was so cute! I am kicking myself! Sad face.

No comments: