Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

P Chattin'

Last night P called me.
We chatted for about an hour or so about his life and his job and his new apartment and his new girlfriend. It was comfortable. I didn't feel angry with him. He didn't say anything to make me mad at him. It was nice.
It was just another reminder of how much I had missed him during our little tiff. And no, he didn't offer any explanation to the whole situation, but I kind of feel like he didn't have to. His being the first to reach out to me, being as RIDICULOUSLY prideful as he is, let's me know that he is sorry. And like the weak, pathetic female I am, all is forgiven.
Guys, I know that we are just friends and that we will always just be just friends, but I don't know, I just feel like I click with him. And not like I click with Brownie and Kinfolk. It's like a different click.
I told Fran that I had once thought I was going to lose my virginity to him and she simply said, "I don't like him at all." That was that.
So as for now, all is happy at happiness house with P. We will see where this goes.

No comments: