Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fat Burners

The other night I went to this really posh networking event in the city and it is just my luck that the few people that were friendly enough to network with me were in the fitness field.
The first chick, this really thin lady with big hair who was sucking down h'ors d'oeuvres like they were going out of style, gave me her card and wanted to know if I was interested in her working out with me. Now don't be mistaken- she is not a trainer. She is a lady who likes to work out. She considers herself a workout friend. So she goes, "Do you want to meet up and work out?" And I said, "Nope." Now yes, usually I am nicer to people who come up to me with this crap. But I feel like my stars and moons are realigning, because now they are just getting annoying. So she goes, "Why not?" And I go, "I don't want to." You should have seen her! She looked like she had been slapped!
Now, the next lady approached me with the same crap, but she was pushing fat burners. She has some type of fat burner company, and she saw me and just had to tell me about them. And, after seeing my face, she hurriedly told me she was afraid to approach me, but God led her to. Yes, she pulled the God card. The only reason why I didn't get angry is because she mentioned how she wanted to write a book and needed a ghostwriter, a gig I would be PERFECT for. She gave me two packs of fat burners. I tossed them, but I do hope she calls me about the book.

No comments: