Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The New Boy

OK, so yesterday while at the laundry mat I met a man!
And apparently, we have a date...on Thursday at one in the morning.
So I go to wash yesterday and I look a mess. I smell a little. I have not brushed my teeth. My hair is platted and I have on a Maxi skirt, so I look like nothing short of some type of plus-sized deranged Gypsy. I put my wash in the machine, and in walks in this dude. He's cute, but not like super cute, so I was able to talk to him. And he said I was pretty and took my number and everything. Even still, I was convinced he was probably gay, because that is the type of man I usually attract.
After he leaves, he calls and asks if I need a ride home. And I did, but tell him no, just in case he is crazy.
Then he texts me when he gets to work and sets up a date which sadly is at the crack of dawn because he works security and doesn't get off until midnight.
Brownie told me to take some mase.
I am not getting really excited because as you know, I am TERRIBLY unlucky in love. He could stand me up or end up being weird. But he doesn't seem crazy, just lonely like me. That I can handle. I will keep you posted.

No comments: